This event has passed.
Implications of BEST CLI Results Webinar
May 4 @ 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm| Free
Cardiovascular Innovations Foundation Complimentary Webinar
8-9 pm CT/9-10 pm ET
- Evaluate the role of bypass in patients without single segment saphenous vein
- Describe recent CLI study results
- Review the implications of endo in patients with good GSV
This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of cardiologists, surgeons, internists, trainees, investigators, and allied health care workers who participate in the care of patients with coronary, peripheral, and structural cardiovascular diseases.
- Presenters: John Eidt, MD & Ken Rosenfield, MD
- Moderator: Dr. Shirling Tsai, MD
- Panelists: Dr. Jun Li, Dr. Subhash Banerjee, Dr. Mehdi Shishehbor
9:00 pm: Recap of study results
9:10 pm: Panel Discussion
9:20 pm: Is there a role for bypass in patients without a single segment saphenous vein? – John Eidt, MD
9:30 pm: Panel Discussion
9:40 pm: Is an attempt at endo first still reasonable in patients with good GSV? – Ken Rosenfield, MD
9:50 pm: Panel Discussion
10:00 pm: Adjourn
Sponsored by an educational grant from Abbott and Shockwave.