This event has passed.
THE IMAGER AND THE INTERVENTIONALIST – PART 4
October 13, 2022 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Thursday, October 13, 2023
8-9 PM CT / 9-10 PM ET
This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of cardiologists, surgeons, internists, trainees, investigators, and allied health care workers who participate in the care of patients with coronary, peripheral, and structural cardiovascular diseases.
- Paul Sorajja, MD – Director, Center for Valve and Structural Heart Disease , Minneapolis Heart Institute at Abbott Northwestern Hospital; Director, Valve Science Center , Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation
- Richard Bae, MD – Director, Echocardiography; Director, Interventional Echocardiography, Minneapolis Heart Institute at Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Identify optimal imaging techniques for transcatheter structural therapy.
- Describe pitfalls of ECO vs. CT by FLUORO for procedural guidance
- Explain methods for coordinating procedural care to improve efficiency.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Sponsored by an educational grant from Abbott, Boston Scientific, and Medtronic