THE IMAGER AND THE INTERVENTIONALIST – PART 3
April 14, 2022 @ 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Identify optimal imaging techniques for transcatheter structural therapy.
- Describe pitfalls of ECO vs. CT by FLUORO for procedural guidance
- Explain methods for coordinating procedural care to improve efficiency.
- Dee Dee Wang, MD, Henry Ford Health
- Paul Sorajja, MD, Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Sponsored by an educational grant from Abbott, Boston Scientific, and Medtronic