This event has passed.
THE IMAGER AND THE INTERVENTIONALIST – PART 2
February 24, 2022 @ 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
COMPLIMENTARY REGISTRATION OPEN >>
- Identify optimal imaging techniques for transcatheter structural therapy.
- Describe pitfalls of ECO vs. CT by FLUORO for procedural guidance
- Explain methods for coordinating procedural care to improve efficiency.
- Joao Cavalcante, MD, Director, Cardiac MRI and Structural CT Lab, Minneapolis Heart Institute
- Paul Sorajja, MD, Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. View accreditation information here >>
Sponsored by an educational grant from Abbott, Boston Scientific, and Medtronic