- This event has passed.
The Imager and the Interventionalist- Part 1
January 10 @ 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Recall optimal imaging techniques for transcatheter structural therapy
- Describe pitfalls of echo vs ct vs fluoro for procedural guidance
- Evoke methods for coordinating procedural care to improve efficiency
- Nadira Hamid, MD, Columbia University
- Paul Sorajja, MD, FACC, FAHA, FSCAI, Minneapolis Heart Institute at Abbott Northwestern Hospital
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Sponsored by an educational grant from Abbott, Boston Scientific, and Medtronic