Cardiovascular Innovations Foundation is offering a live, hands-on physician-led training workshop focused on increasing the competence in CT planning for transcatheter mitral valve interventions. These include valve in valve transcatheter mitral valve replacement (TMVR), valve in ring and valve in mitral annular calcification planning. In addition to state of the art lectures, participants will learn interactively, how to perform all the necessary steps in the planning and follow up for these procedures. This will be held on Wednesday, July 20, 2022, the day before CVI 2022 Annual Meeting.
OBJECTIVES AND TARGET AUDIENCE
- Understand the mitral valve anatomy/physiology and CT image acquisition pertaining to TMVR.
- Employ skills in CT image analysis for TMVR procedures and assess patient candidacy.
- Discuss in detail the necessary CT image analysis steps for the follow-up of patients who received TMVR.
Cardiologists and radiologists (imaging and interventional) involved with and/or interested in learning about structural imaging, advanced practice providers working in structural imaging, industry (engineers, project managers, R&D, clinical research teams)
Registration cost: $500*
*$100 discount if you also register for FULL CVI 2022
- One day of interactive imaging training with internationally renowned experts in the field
- 30-day license for Pie Medical Imaging’s 3Mensio software for use during and after the course
- Technical assistance with installation and system requirements before and during the course