- This event has passed.
Ultimate Structural Cases
May 13 @ 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
All times are in Eastern Time
- Describe best practice techniques for transcatheter therapy of valvular and structural heart lesions
- Recall management approaches for challenges that may arise during transcatheter valve and structural heart therapy
- Evoke data on clinical outcomes, research innovations, and future directions in transcatheter valve and structural heart therapy
Moderator: Paul Sorajja, MD, Minneapolis Heart Institute at Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Sachin Goel, MD, Houston Methodist
- Susheel Kodali, MD, Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Azeem Latib, MD, Montefiore
- Ravi Ramana, MD, Heart Care Centers of Illinois
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. View CME information.