- This event has passed.
Ultimate aortic cases
September 17, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
All times are in Eastern Time
- Recall best practice techniques for bicuspid and tricuspid transcatheter aortic valve therapy.
- Describe management approaches for challenges that may occur during transcatheter aortic valve therapy.
- Evoke criteria for patient selection for transcatheter aortic valve therapy.
- Guilherme Attizzani, MD, University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Vinayat Bapat, FRCS, CTh, Columbia University Medical Center
- Joao Cavalcante, MD, Minneapolis Heart Institute
- Susheel Kodali, MD, Columbia University Medical Center
- Steven Yakubov, MD, FACC, Ohio Health Research Institute
- Paul Sorajja, MD, Minneapolis Heart Institute at Abbott Northwestern Hospital
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. View CME Accreditation Information here.