- This event has passed.
Synergy of drugs and device for treating PAD: a concerted approach to improve patient outcomes
April 14, 2021 @ 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
All times are in Eastern Time
- List benefit of DCB and DES over BMS and PTA
- Explain advantages and disadvantages of DCB over DES
- Describe the concept of leave nothing behind
- Outline global data on drug delivery for long lesions
- Subhash Banerjee, MD
- Mehdi Shishehbor, DO, MPH, PhD
- Elissa Altin, MD, Yale New Haven Health
- Herbert Aronow, MD, MPH, Lifespan
- Manesh Patel, MD, Duke University School of Medicine
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.