Management of Severe Calcification: A to Z
December 10 @ 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
All times are in Eastern Time
- Evaluate challenges associated with management of severe coronary calcification.
- Discuss the role of imaging for assessing calcification and the outcome of PCI in heavily calcified lesions.
- Examine various therapeutic strategies for treating heavily calcified lesions.
Moderator: Emmanouil S. Brilakis, MD, PhD
- Kevin Croce, MD, Harvard University
- Ali Denktas, MD, Baylor College of Medicine
- Jai Khatri, MD, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Ashish Pershad, MD, Banner University Medical Center
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.