- This event has passed.
Advanced Techniques to Cross Complicated and Calcified Femoropopliteal CTOs – Case Based Discussion
October 29 @ 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
All times are in Eastern Time
- Describe alternative access and approach for treating complex CTOs
- Review and explain CTO algorithms
- Describe wire escalation and techniques including re-entry long CTOs
- List options when wire crosses but nothing else for long chronic CTOs
- Subhash Banerjee, MD
- Mehdi Shishehbor, DO, MPH, PhD
- Jun Li, MD, University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Miguel Montero-Baker, MD, Baylor College of Medicine
- Peter Soukas, MD, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Case Presenter: Pedro Engel Gonzalez, MD, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. View CME Accreditation information here.