- This event has passed.
Evolution in Massive and Submassive Pulmonary Embolism Treatment: Acute Pulmonary Embolism Treatment
March 3, 2021 @ 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
All times are in Eastern Time
- Illustrate the importance of PERT program and its implications on clinical outcomes
- Discuss the components of a system wide PERT program and how it can be functional
- Identify best patients for anticoagulation alone, pharmacomechanical lysis, endovascular embolectomy, or systemic lysis
- List steps for catheter directed pharmacomechanical lysis, including facilitated lysis
- Technical aspect of endovascular thrombectomy
- Subhash Banerjee, MD, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Mehdi Shishehbor, DO, MPH, PhD, University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Vikas Aggarwal, MD, University of Michigan
- Tarek Hammad, MD, University Hospitals
- Gustavo Heresi, MD, Cleveland Clinic
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Educational Grants provided by: Boston Scientific Corporation and Inari Medical