Difficult Occluder Cases
November 5 @ 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
All times are in Eastern Time
- Describe best practices for evaluation and treatment of congenital lesions, left atrial appendage closure, and iatrogenic defect
- Recall the optimal imaging methods for pre-procedural and intra-procedural evaluation of therapy
- Describe management approaches for challenges that may occur during occluder therapy.
Moderator: Paul Sorajja, MD
- Mario Goessl, MD, PhD, Minneapolis Heart Institute at Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Jacqueline Saw, MD, Vancouver General Hospital/St. Paul’s Hospital
- Rahul P. Sharma, MBBS, Stanford Health Care
- Firas Zahr, MD, Oregon Health & Science University
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.