Coronary physiology and imaging: Step-by-step
March 11 @ 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
All times are in Eastern Time
- Describe step-by-step performance of coronary physiology and imaging with IVUS and OCT for assessing coronary lesions.
- Use of coronary physiology and imaging for determining lesion significance.
- Use of coronary physiology and imaging to optimize the outcomes of PCI.
Moderator: Emmanouil S. Brilakis, MD, PhD, Minneapolis Heart Institute at Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Chadi Alraies, MD, Detroit Medical Center
- Matthew Price, MD, Scripps Health
- Arnold Seto, MD, University of California, Irvine
- Evan Shlofmitz, DO, St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.