- This event has passed.
PCI Complication Management
October 1 @ 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
All times are in Eastern Time
- Describe various complications of percutaneous coronary interventions.
- Examine strategies to prevent complications.
- Discuss complication management approaches and algorithms.
- Mazen Abu Fadel, MD, FACC, FSCA, Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Allison Hall, MD, Eastern Health, Memorial, University of Newfoundland
- Robert F. Riley, MD, MS, The Christ Hospital Health System
- Yader Sandoval, MD, Mayo Clinic
- Moderator: Emmanouil S. Brilakis, MD, PhD, Minneapolis Heart Institute at Abbott Northwestern Hospital
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. View accreditation information here.