- This event has passed.
Modifying Peripheral Artery Compliance During Endovascular Intervention: Lessons Learned
January 14, 2021 @ 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
All times are in Eastern Time
- Step by step approach to modifying vessel compliance
- Directional atherectomy best practice tips
- Selection of an atherectomy tool, does lesion morphology matter?
- Experiences with heavy calcification-Lessons Learned
- Subhash Banerjee, MD, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Mehdi Shishehbor, DO, MPH, PhD, University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Matthew Bunte, MD, Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute
- Venita Chandra, MD, Stanford University
- Lawrence Garcia, MD, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Sahil Parikh, MD, Columbia University
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. View CME Accreditation information.