- This event has passed.
Advanced Imaging for TAVR, TMVR and Beyond
November 19 @ 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
All times are in Eastern Time
- Discuss advanced imaging tools and techniques to prevent, identify and treat valvular disease.
- Explain how the utilization of cardiac CT, AI-guided echo and fusion imaging can all help play a role in the advancements of optimal treatment for structural heart disease.
- Identify step-by-step CT acquisition, analysis and interpretation
- Analyze key basic echo measurements and how to interpret images for easy navigation and
- Evaluate the benefits of fusion imaging to navigate
Moderator: Paul Sorajja, MD
- Joao Cavalcante, MD, FACC, Allina Health
- Robert Burke, MD, Honor Health
- Colin Barker, MD, MBA, Vanderbilt University
Sponsored by an educational grant from Siemens. This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Click here for CME Accreditation information>>