- Live peripheral, structural, and coronary case telecasts from the US and Europe
- Coronary complications pre-course
- Tricuspid regurgitation therapy retreat (TR)2
- Coronary, peripheral and structural complications
- Current surgical solutions for TR
- All you need to know about acute and chronic venous disease
- Innovation in vascular disease
- Innovations in structural heart therapy
- PCI how to
- Masters Approach to Critical Limb Ischemia I and II – Cased Based Presentations
- Challenging Case Competitions
- Aortoiliac disease
- Common femoral, SFA, and popliteal disease
- Limb salvage, functional amputation, wounds and podiatry
- Acute coronary syndromes and shock
- Complex lesions and patients
- My best case of the year
- Passing the limits of occluder therapy
- Tricuspid ingenuities
- Prime occluders
- Back to the PCI basics
|M Chadi Alraies|
|Konstantinos Dean Boudoulas|
|K. Dean Boudoulis|
|M. Nicholas Burke|
|Moritz Wyler von Ballmoos|
OPTIONAL SATELLITE SYMPOSIA
ACCREDITATION & FINANCIAL DISCLOSURES
Physicians This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of CMEsolutions and Cardiovascular Innovations Foundation. The CMEsolutions is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The CMEsolutions designates this live activity for a maximum of 26.08 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.™ Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Pharmacists This activity is eligible for ACPE credit; see final CPE activity announcement for specific details.
Nurses This continuing education activity was approved by Colorado Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. The CMEsolutions is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This program is approved for 17.09 contact hours (1.709 CEUs). ACPE Program Number: 0274-9999-19-003-L04-P
For more information regarding contact hours, please call Cardiovascular Innovations Foundation at 303-398-7023.
Radiologic Technologists Approved by the ASRT for Category A continuing education credit.
Click here to view financial disclosures
Prize: $1,000 for the top case in each category.
Submission deadline: May 1,2020
Please submit your most challenging, innovative or educational case. Cases will be reviewed by the course directors and the best cases will be presented during dedicated sessions at CVI 2020. The top case in each category will receive a $1,000 prize. Early career applicants can become eligible for the Cardiovascular Innovations Award by submitting either an innovative case or research abstract for consideration. Recipients of this award will receive travel grant funding.
Congratulations to the CVI 2019 Challenging Case Winners!
- Coronary: Kendra Coonse, MD, Oregon Health & Science University
- Structural: Sukru Akyuz, MD, Dr. Siyami Ersek Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery Research and Training Center
- Peripheral: Naoki Hayakawa, MD, Asahi General Hospital, Japan
- Podiatry: Paris Peyton, DPM
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Do not cite references in the abstract.
Limit use of acronyms and abbreviations. Define at first use with acronym or abbreviation in parentheses.
Maximum of 300 words
It is acceptable to submit abstracts that have been presented elsewhere.
Available rooms at the conference site- Hyatt Regency- are limited and first come, first served. Note that this link for general attendees/industry. Travel grant recipients or faculty should not use this link and will be provided additional instructions.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
MD, FACC, FSCAI
Professor of Medicine – University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Chief – Division of Cardiology
Director – Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory VA North Texas Health Care System
Emmanouil S. Brilakis,
MD, PhD, FACC, FAHA,
Director – Center for Complex Coronary Interventions Minneapolis Heart Institute at Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Mehdi H. Shishehbor,
DO, MPH, PhD, FACC,
Professor of Medicine – CWRU Co-Chair, Harrington Heart & Vascular Institute
Director – Cardiovascular Interventional Center
Co-Director -Vascular Center University Hospitals of Cleveland
Paul Sorajja, MD, FACC,
Director – Center for Valve and Structural Heart Disease Minneapolis Heart Institute at Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Director – Valve Science Center Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation